The Catholic parish church was built from 1749 to 1752 according to the plans of the Electoral Palatine master builder Johann Jakob Rischer in Klostergasse.
A semicircular choir adjoins the rectangular nave, at the apex of which rises the dome-crowned bell tower. A two-story forecourt with a portal and outdoor staircase connects the church with the former Carmelite monastery built in 1703/04 (the current parish office).
The ceiling frescoes by the Mannheim court painter Francesco Bernardini are of art-historical interest: the adoration of the child. The original high altar is attributed to the Mannheim sculptor Paul Egell.