Winery, Kallenfelser Straße 1
The horseshoe-shaped building of the winery was built in 1770. The right wing served as a residence for Prince Johann Dominik von Salm-Kyrburg. The left wing housed the economic and storage rooms for fruit and wine vessels. The central building section was used for representative purposes. There was also an archway at the back of the building, allowing for complete passage through the building. The arch was bricked up after the building was purchased by the Andres Brewery (around 1862). The coat of arms on the gable above the archway is one of two coats of arms that were not removed during the French siege period.
Today, the building houses a hotel.